Fidget Fair (child owned business)
Valmoments (handmade keychains, totes, cups & more)
Fun4Family Store (LED balloons & toys, bubble toys)
February & Company (handmade candles, dried flower arrangements, journals)
Color Street Nails
Fairy Made (handmade holiday gifts)
Stella & Whisk (car fresheners & keychains)
TBE Dance Team Boosters
(raffle tickets & poinsettias)
A Little Bit of Everything (purses, bags, hats & more)
Monat (hair & Skincare Products)
Fruitful Farmhouse Creations (Farmhouse Décor & Signs)
Scentsy (oils, warmers, diffusers)
Aria Reign (Children's Clothes & Accessories)
Green Rez Gardens (Bonsai & Indoor Plants)
American Honey Lashes
Clarissa Bakes It All
Top Billing Entertainment would like to invite you to participate in our 4th Holiday Stroll Craft Fair!
This event will be held at Top Billing Entertainment Performance Academy during the Glendora Village Holiday Stroll on Friday, November 19, 2021 from 6-9 pm.
We are seeking a diversified show of 16 craft vendors offering high quality, unique, handcrafted items including apparel, jewelry, home decors and much more. Direct sales will also be included. In addition, we will offer food items for sale and our Princess & Super Hero Performers will be face painting and ballooning for kids for free. In order to ensure that your items are not in competition with other vendors it is important that you email at least 5-10 high-quality photographs of your crafts. We will also be sharing your photos on social media to promote the event. We are expecting over 7,000 people in the Village that evening.
Artisans/Crafter Fee $ 45.00 (products must be handmade)
Direct Sales Fee $ 55.00 (for vendors selling items that are not handmade)
1. Display area – to suit one 6 foot table with space to walk around (approximately 7' x 5'). If you are bringing walls, clothing racks or have a tall display please let us know.
2. Set-up begins one hour before. Please be aware our location is on a 2nd floor. Be sure to bring helpers to set-up or tear down if you have heavy items.
3. Breakdown begins at end of the event. No early breakdowns will be allowed. Anyone doing so will not be permitted to return.
4. Participants are to provide their own tables. We can provide a table for $10 additional fee. Up to 2 chairs provided for free if requested.
5. Overhead Electricity, heat, facilities and seasonal music will be provided. Special lighting for your table must be provided by the vendor.
6. The exhibitor is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of his or her display. Please clean up and remove all trash at the end of the event.
7. We CANNOT guarantee the location of your space in the building, but we can assure you that you will be placed in accordance to your products to assist with your sales. All spots are good & if you have any concerns please contact us.
PAYMENT: Please mail or deliver your application and payment to Top Billing Entertainment Performance Academy 165 N. Glendora Ave. Glendora, CA 91741 or email@example.com. Payment can be made by check to Top Billing Ent, cash, credit card, PayPal or Zelle to firstname.lastname@example.org, or Venmo @topbillingent.
RESERVATION CONFIRMATION: Reservations are not complete or confirmed until the space has been paid in full. After payment has been received, Top Billing Entertainment will send a confirmation email with details about your reservation.
REFUNDS: If the event is cancelled at any time due to Covid a full refund will be given. If a vendor cancels a full refund will be given 30 days before the event date, 50% refund will be given 29-16 days before the event, no refunds if a vendor cancels within 15 days of the event.
LIABILITY: Vendor certifies it holds adequate liability insurance to cover any occurrences resulting in damage or injury. Vendor agrees to indemnity and hold harmless Top Billing Entertainment, their employees, and agents from any and all claims, actions, and judgments, including all cost of attorney fees.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Volunteers will be on site to help you find your space. However, you are responsible for set up and tear down of your space. Each vendor is responsible for their own property. We are adding a red carpet entrance, huge banner, and more decorations to drive more customers up the stairs.
PHOTOS: By participating, you allow Top Billing Entertainment to use your likeness in any photos and videos taken at the event for use in promotion without limitation.