Angela's Collection - Handmade Headbands & Hair Bows
Christine's Crafts - Handmade Ornaments & Hand-blown Glass Jewelry
Designs by Valerie - Handmade Wire Jewelry
Estee's FabEasy Nails - Color Street Nail Wraps
Fun4Family Store - Kids Toys & Accessories
Gilson Disney Treasure Trove - Disney Collectibles
Katsdollies - Handcrafted Dolls
Patchwork & Patterns - Handmade Aprons, Bibs, Blankets, & More
Pendants for Pooches - A Kid Run Business, Necklaces & Bookmarks for Charity
Serendipitous Crafts - Thanksgiving & Christmas Items, Paper Wreaths, Recycled Glass Items
Sentsy - Scented Warmers, Waxes & More
Shelly's Handmade Creations - Knitted Scarves, Gloves, Hats, Pet Sweaters
Stella & Whisk Bowtique - Handmade Bows, Ribbons, & Custom Ornaments
Top Billing Dance Company Fundraiser
Valley Natural Honey - Unfiltered Honey
With These Hands - Christian Accessories & Children's Toys
Top Billing Entertainment would like to invite you to participate in our 3rd Holiday Stroll Craft Fair!
The Glendora Village Holiday Stroll event is Friday, November 22, 2019 from 6-9 pm and over 10,000 people are expected to attend.
We are seeking a diversified show of 16 craft vendors offering high quality, unique, handcrafted items including apparel, jewelry, home decors and much more. Direct sales will also be included. In addition, we will offer food items for sale and our Princess Performers will be face painting and ballooning for kids for free. In order to ensure that your items are not in competition with other vendors it is important that you email at least 5-10 high-quality photographs of your crafts. We will also be sharing your photos on social media to promote the event. Spots are first come, first served. Be sure to turn in an application and payment asap.
Artisans/Crafter Fee $ 45.00 (products must be handmade)
Direct Sales Fee $ 55.00 (for vendors selling items that are not handmade)
1. Display area – to suit one 6 foot table with space to walk around (approximately 7' x 5').
2. Set-up begins one hour before. Please be aware our location is on a 2nd floor. Be sure to bring helpers to set-up or tear down if you have heavy items.
3. Breakdown begins at end of the event. No early breakdowns will be allowed. Anyone doing so will not be permitted to return.
4. Participants are to provide their own tables. We can provide a table for $10 additional fee. Up to 2 chairs provided for free if requested.
5. Overhead Electricity, heat, facilities and seasonal music will be provided. Special lighting for your table must be provided by the vendor.
6. The exhibitor is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of his or her display. Please clean up and remove all trash at the end of the event.
7. We CANNOT guarantee the location of your space in the building, but we can assure you that you will be placed in accordance to your products to assist with your sales. All spots are good & if you have any concerns please contact us.
PAYMENT: Please mail or deliver your application and payment to Top Billing Entertainment Performance Academy 165 N. Glendora Ave. Glendora, CA 91741 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment can be made by check to Top Billing Ent, cash, credit card, PayPal to or Venmo @topbillingent.
RESERVATION CONFIRMATION: Reservations are not complete or confirmed until the space has been paid in full. After payment has been received, Top Billing Entertainment will send a confirmation email with details about your reservation.
ALL PAYMENTS ARE FINAL: No refunds will be given.
LIABILITY: Vendor certifies it holds adequate liability insurance to cover any occurrences resulting in damage or injury. Vendor agrees to indemnity and hold harmless Top Billing Entertainment, their employees, and agents from any and all claims, actions, and judgments, including all cost of attorney fees.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Volunteers will be on site to help you find your space. However, you are responsible for set up and tear down of your space. Each vendor is responsible for their own property. We are adding a red carpet entrance, huge banner, and more decorations to drive more customers up the stairs.
PHOTOS: By participating, you allow Top Billing Entertainment to use your likeness in any photos and videos taken at the event for use in promotion without limitation.